Hayward Pool Products - Why is everyone complaining?
I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure trouble free operation of your unit.
I have seen rat chewed wiring inside units, Open doors and panels, flooded gas valves ( open door panel and rain Backwash draining into the heater), hanging modules rusted and deteriorated outer panels sitting in mud ... you name it. Its simpler to blame it on Hayward.
one thing that the owner must do is to make sure the area is clean, all access doors are in place and fastened and properly scheduled annual services are performed by qualified technician. Latter must include Vinterizing and season opening procedures. This is spelled out in owners manual.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Great products
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Reliable product
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "I have owned my spa for about 7 months now and all the head rests have "bubbled" and the top skin are separating from the cushion. Called Thermospa and they..."
- "I absolutely love my Barefoot Spa. I've never owned a hot tub prior to this, so was a bit apprehensive when first considering Barefoot. Them not having local..."
- "Bought pool in 2010. It started to rust in 2012, tried to get the situation remedied without any luck, did not know what parts to get the cost of..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "I have been trying to have my information removed from the whitepages website. My entire home address is plainly listed for anybody who cares to find me no matter what..."
- "Customer Extortion Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395 United States Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost..."
- "I purchased a Marketside organic spring mix salad from Walmart. It was in a clear hard plastic container. It says on the package washed and ready to eat. I opened..."
- "Went to the mac store in the westfield at Stratford. When i got to the till the lady that served me was so rude loads of attiude and couldnt be..."
- "...all the shots of the ones I wanted of her in angel wings were terrible!!! Photographer only took two shots..."