I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure trouble free operation of your unit.
I have seen rat chewed wiring inside units, Open doors and panels, flooded gas valves ( open door panel and rain Backwash draining into the heater), hanging modules rusted and deteriorated outer panels sitting in mud ... you name it. Its simpler to blame it on Hayward.
one thing that the owner must do is to make sure the area is clean, all access doors are in place and fastened and properly scheduled annual services are performed by qualified technician. Latter must include Vinterizing and season opening procedures. This is spelled out in owners manual.
More Review Details
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Great products
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Reliable product
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
You May Also Like
- "After seeing a few bad reviews we decided to go ahead with GMP. We just had a good feeling about it. I am here to report that we had an..."
- "“Pat's Plumbing (Predator Plumbing) Exploits Senior Citizen to Fix Leak & Triggers a $5,127.37 Water Damage Claim… On March 28 of 2006, my mother, Carol J Schrader age 64, called Pat's..."
- "I need a barbed fitting that I have gotten at thermo spa several times over the past few years. I am 20 miles from the warehouse and was always able..."
- "Out of state buyer , invited to site by construction manager . Upon arrival construction manager unavalible . Lots of defective and unacceptable workmanship observed by buyer . At seven..."
- "Customer Extortion Name: KASIA BRZESKI - JORDAN BRZESKI From GREENWOOD VILLAGE, CO 80111-3395 United States Customer never contacted us with any problem, he opened a dispute with ebay instead, when he lost..."
- "I have been trying to have my information removed from the whitepages website. My entire home address is plainly listed for anybody who cares to find me no matter what..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."
- "I have took brand new merchandise to cash america in oak park and they ask for ID. they have a fake website they use to compare prices and the prices are always..."