4.6

I am in this business for 27 years and all I do is service and repair of pool and spa heaters. Correct sizing, installation and proper annual maintenance will insure trouble free operation of your unit.

I have seen rat chewed wiring inside units, Open doors and panels, flooded gas valves ( open door panel and rain Backwash draining into the heater), hanging modules rusted and deteriorated outer panels sitting in mud ... you name it. Its simpler to blame it on Hayward.

one thing that the owner must do is to make sure the area is clean, all access doors are in place and fastened and properly scheduled annual services are performed by qualified technician. Latter must include Vinterizing and season opening procedures. This is spelled out in owners manual.

Heatingman wrote the review because of "reliable product" at Hayward Pool Products and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Hayward Pool Products to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most great products. The author asks this business to contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Hayward Pool Products for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Hayward Pool Products?

Comments