On recommendation of our pool service company we had a Hayward Gas Pool Heater installed last May 2014.we enjoyed it for 4 months before we turned it off for the winter.

We turned it on again this last June 2015 and did not even have a full month before it started leaking.

We called in our pool service provider and he inspected it and found the heat exchange assemble was leaking. He contacted the Haywood distributor here in Surrey BC but they would not honor the warranty saying the chlorine had damaged the unit before they had even seen the unit or inspected the pool. Our service took out the Heat exchange unit and showed them it was not chlorine damaged .

In fact we never only keep the chlorine at the lowest recommended level.

They still would not honor the warranty so I contacted the head office in Oakville Ontairio and after a few weeks had pasted they arranged to have some come and inspect the heater, to do this he took our heater apart and left it in pieces.I heard nothing from Hayward so I emailed them and they called only to tel us that they could not help us and would not replace the faulty unit and here we have a Gas Heater with only 5 months use useless.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of should of replaced heater and bad service. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of hayward h2001 gas pool heater and associated monetary loss in the amount of $2800. Hayward Pool Products needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hayward h2001 gas pool heater in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hayward Pool Products.

Had an Experience with Hayward Pool Products?

Comments