Hayward Pool Products - Very Poor Customer Service
I purchased 4/4/2016 a $540 Hayward pool filter from Amazon and installed it a week ago.Installed it without opening it up to make sure the filtering elements were inside.
Guess what they weren't. Julio from Hayward customer service to me today, 4/23/2016 that the filtering elements are not covered under the warranty and I'd have to go to Amazon as Hayward would not help me. He indicated someone at Amazon must have removed the element and sent it to another customer.
Unless Amazon has a supply of the heavy duty Hayward boxes I can not believe anyone opened the package as it was sealed as original from what I could tell
WOW!!Every package I open says contact manufacturer do not take it back to the retailer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Defective equpment
You May Also Like
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I paid for a vapor barrier with a ZERO water absorption. I paid for a cover that is designed to meet Illinois climates. I paid over 474 dollars and waited..."
- "We have used a Krystal Clear Saltwater system each of the last four years. The first one we purchased lasted the season, then the power supply went out. ..."
- "I had a $0.00 balance on 3/14/16 and placed $25 on account and received a bonus of $62.50 so I played with $87.50 and won over $300.00 the site won't..."
- "Rear ended by inexperienced driver probablely on his phone at the wheel. Progressive not supporting my claim, more than 3 month SIU investigation. Total waste of time and money on..."
- "After Comcast unilaterally decided to cut back on TV service - I think that's technically called "contract abrogation;" thanks to a monopoly agreement my landlord has with Comcast, I was..."
- "We took our 2016 Jayco Travel Trailer to Camping World Albuquerque. Our furnace quit on us (Cold). They fixed the furnace stating that it was from the MFG not crimping..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."