1.7

I purchased 4/4/2016 a $540 Hayward pool filter from Amazon and installed it a week ago.Installed it without opening it up to make sure the filtering elements were inside.

Guess what they weren't. Julio from Hayward customer service to me today, 4/23/2016 that the filtering elements are not covered under the warranty and I'd have to go to Amazon as Hayward would not help me. He indicated someone at Amazon must have removed the element and sent it to another customer.

Unless Amazon has a supply of the heavy duty Hayward boxes I can not believe anyone opened the package as it was sealed as original from what I could tell

WOW!!Every package I open says contact manufacturer do not take it back to the retailer.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad service and defective equpment. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of hayward pool products pool filter and associated monetary loss in the amount of $740. Hayward Pool Products needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned hayward pool products pool filter in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Hayward Pool Products.

Had an Experience with Hayward Pool Products?

Comments