I purchased 4/4/2016 a $540 Hayward pool filter from Amazon and installed it a week ago.Installed it without opening it up to make sure the filtering elements were inside.
Guess what they weren't. Julio from Hayward customer service to me today, 4/23/2016 that the filtering elements are not covered under the warranty and I'd have to go to Amazon as Hayward would not help me. He indicated someone at Amazon must have removed the element and sent it to another customer.
Unless Amazon has a supply of the heavy duty Hayward boxes I can not believe anyone opened the package as it was sealed as original from what I could tell
WOW!!Every package I open says contact manufacturer do not take it back to the retailer.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Bad service
- Defective equpment
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Model De3620
- Review category
- Plumbing fixtures
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We made an appt 2 weeks ago for tile repair they never showed up. Claimed it was raining well not where we live. It took 24 hrs to finally..."
- "A commercial about your spas on a local TV network. The couple in the spa looks like they're having sex and it's very very offensive!..."
- "I love using my spa every morning when I wake up, it relaxes me takes out the kinks in my body and makes the rest of the day go smoother,..."
- "I sold a golf club on Ebay. I shipped it to my customer in Houston Tx from Massachusetts. When the box arrived my customer opened it and the shaft was..."
- "I have an Emerson tv and the screen have a blue image in the middle. You see the screen double( as you can see on the picture posted) I only..."
- "During my break at work I decided to eat my planters pistachio's that I had bought at Walgreens pharmacy. I was so disappointed when I put one pistachio in my..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "Amazon took my money and failed to delivery the items in their listing. The listing clearly showed a 10 count box,(see screen shot), and they sent 1. I contacted Amazon..."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."