My first Hayward heater lasted 16 years.So we were doing something right.

Based on this fact we bought another Hayward heater. Big mistake. It started leaking after 13 months. Fought with Hayward and finally got a new heating core.

This one lasted 3 years and started leaking. After taking the heating core out I found out why. Instead of using a sleave to connect two pieces of copper pipe, they stretched one side of the copper pipe so as to fit the other pipe into it. When you stretch anything it gets thinner.

Sure enough the thinned section starts to rip and leak.

For just pennies per unit, Hayward could avoid the problem.Will never buy another Hayward product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Hayward Pool Products. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Hayward Pool Products.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Plumbing fixtures category for more informed decision or compare Hayward Pool Products to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Hayward Pool Products?

Comments

HaywardPoolProducts
Clemmons, North Carolina, United States #1228031
Hayward Pool Products Verified Representative

Dear anonymous,

Thank you for reviewing the Hayward H250 heater. My apologies for both the product experience and the support experience, but your feedback is most appreciated. Please feel free to contact me at your convenience at CustomerSupport@Hayward.com and reference # 933635.