I do not understand how Hayward is still in business?I have used their products off/on for past 20 years and I'm done with them!

Their products are poorly designed and manufactured such that they are engineered to fail, as can be seen by the insufficient thickness and density of plastic as well as the quality of plastic they use in everything they make. Everything they make is terrible! I have their Multiport valve which won't last a single season because of the poor design and a pathetic spider gasket that will always leak to waste, increasing my water bill and inability to use the pool. Their DE6020 is just as bad, with the cheap, insufficient plastic grids that fail under a single season of use.

Their pumps will last maybe 2 seasons before they fail. Their own creepy crawlers they make, except the design the got from "The Pool Cleaner" unit, are the worst and spends more time in the shop then in the pool. I am preparing a class action LAWSUIT for all Hayward owners and will be publicizing this Nationally if Hayward doesn't respond this time!

I'm done playing games and making YOU rich while I struggle to use my pool and keep it working from the cost!You need to be put in jail!

Review about: Hayward Pool Products Pool Filter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

HaywardPoolProducts
Hayward Pool Products Verified Representative

Dear reeve11,

Thank you for posting your review of the Hayward DE6020, The Pool Cleaner, and pump .Your feedback is most appreciated.

My apologies for your experience with these products. I'll be glad to offer you my assistance.

Please contact me at your convenience.My email address is: CustomerSupport@Hayward.com